[BULK] - [pct-l] sorels for snowshoeing

I tried snowshoeing for the very first time last year and I LOVED it!
I wore my Sorel "Dominators", which (surprisingly) fit well inside the
snow shoe bindings.

The Dominator is a full-height shoe with waterproof construction up to
the top of my ankle. I applied snow-seal (once, I may need to think
about a re-application soon) and I delight in sinking my boot into deep,
puddles and mushy slushy snow!
I forget at the moment what temp rating they have, but it is rated down
to below zero far enough that I'll never encounter colder conditions
where this may be an issue.

The Dominator also has an inner liner that can be removed for quick
drying purposes, if they do get wet (sweat), but I've never had an
instance where this was necessary, though I store them with the liner
pulled out.

For years I've always wanted a pair of Sorels, but after each winter,
I'd forget about them. Then I found a pair on sale on summer and snapped
them up.
I've had them now for at least 5 years now and I look forward to long
walks in a snowfall. I laugh at the worst blizzard conditions, as I have
the proper gear to wear now!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m