From: Bighummel@aol.com [mailto:Bighummel@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 6:15 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Cc: reynolds@iLAN.com
Subject: Red's Meadow Pack Station and Resort

I picked up a Real Estate booklet in Kennedy Meadows this weekend and found
that the Red's Meadow Pack Station and Resort is up for sale.  Hmmm, if you
are like I am and dislike the commercial pack stations getting more than
their fare share of backcountry permits and the way they cause such intense
localized damage to the trail and the campsites that they visit too
frequently with too large of pack trains, then,  . . .

Somebody out there have a few hundred thousand that they don't know what to
do with?

Greg