[pct-l] Re: stoves

Regarding "whatever jellied petroleum is"...  Think Sterno...  I'm not
sure how it would perform for cooking - I'd guess it's probably even
slower going than either alcohol or Esbit tabs, or if it will even get
water to a full rolling boil! (I'd rather go with the gas cartridge!  -
or eat "cold")

I would also assume from "no Coleman fuel stoves" that would mean no
WHITE GAS stoves of any kind...  But, I haven't checked into this any
further because I won't be in that area any time soon!

Just another thing bureaucracy is very good at - making sure that
something is NOT made absolutely, perfectly clear and easily understood
by everyone!!!  So, when in doubt... CALL (and get the person's NAME
that you speak with!)  ; )

Happy trails!