[pct-l] Greyhound

Also the same shuttle will go to the train station. And if you ask they will
drop ya off at HWY 140 WHERE THE PCT crosses. This is what i did from the
Klamath Station to resume my sobo section hike this summer. I was covering
ground that i did last summer sobo, but i worked up a hunger for the
fountain shop in Ashland that will serve a banana split and a bottled
micro-brew at the same time.

gt;Subject: [pct-l] Greyhound