[pct-l] Go-Lite

Be careful about putting all of your stuff into a box and measuring the
dimensions to get a pack size, especially if your are going to use that size
to make a pack(length, depth, etc).

I did this twice and ended up with a very large pack that I had to cut down
before I realized the error.

Turns out a volume in a rectangular box is much smaller than the volume of a
cylinder with the same circumference (given the same height of cylinder or
length of box).  As we stuff our packs and increase their roundness we are
also increasing the volume.  It is not just a matter of compression, but
actually creating more space (or rather less inefficient angularity).

Goforth