[pct-l] Go-Lite

 I own both a Breeze and a Trek. I use the Breeze as a
light backpacking pack( I also carried it for 3+ weeks
in Nepal last year, with ~15 pound loads). The Trek is
used as a climbing pack, where I need the extra
volume. It is absolutely massive, but will not carry a
heavy load well.

 I also have an old Mountainsmith Mountainlight 4000,
which I absolutely love as a heavier-load pack. It
weighs 2 pounds, 8 ounces; and carries loads up to
about 35 pounds comfortably..

 Mike D

=====
Long live The Mattress People!
" The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing."
http://www.freehueco.com