[pct-l] Go-Lite

Hello all~
A real quick question that requires a real quick answer.  I have fully embraced
the ultralight backpacking philosophy and now I am forced to make a backpack
decision.  Let me first say I am sold on a Go-Lite bag, but my primary concern
is how much pack volume I am going to need.  I hear a lot about the Breeze, but
I find that pack to be a cosmetic nightmare despite its obvious delights.  I am
currently trying to decide on the Jam, which is smaller than the Breeze, the
Trek, which is considerabley larger and the Speed which is too.  I feel that if
I get an opinion from the very well informed (you guys) I can be swayed against
my instincts to buy a larger volume pack.  Any and all advice is much
appreciated.  Thanks again!

Wildcat Dave