[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass thumbing

 If bus is not running , getting a ride off trail is not bad as there is lots of traffic and a nice on ramp. No sweat!!!  P.S. Summit Inn Lodge at the Pass will take hiker boxes if you first make reservations.
  I am planning on camping up at Leech Lake  Labor Day weekend at White Pass to offer hotdogs, pop and a few rides to Packwood as that weekend is a " Killer" swap meet with tons of old Kelty's, stoves and lanterns. Anyone one can join me and my fleet of stoves to make coffee, pancakes and hotdogs. Washington Huckleberries should be at peak as well. I may even bring the " Shark Yak" out for some fishing on the small lake at Pass which is full of trout!!