[pct-l] foam clogs - gear review/info

The foam clogs/waldies/crocs etc. are very popular
among thru-hikers for camp shoes. They are  very
light, dry quickly, and aren't too expensive.

They are also suprisingly popular for "street use". I
have seen so many people wear these shoes. They come
in many colors. Now, for "camp shoes" they are A-OK.

But,  to wear them everyday? They are just UGLY! :D
They remind me of the "jelly shoes" that were popular
in the mid-80s. They were ugly, too!

Mags (who wore his Bugle Boys and Nike high tops in
1985)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com