[pct-l] Anyone know if...

Just got back from the GTW a couple weeks ago.
We tried EVERYTHING at Chicken Spring Lake. We didn't even get a
nibble...
Upon settling down for dinner, a group of guys who came up in the late
afternoon was over heard as saying "They don't stock this lake, there's
no fish in it".

We didn't see or get bites at Chicken Spring or Rocky Basin.

I did, however, catch a nice golden in a stream inside Big Whitney
Meadow!
And you can see them in the little streams waiting for bugs to float
down to them.
When I cleaned my golden, it's stomach was STUFFED with little black
grasshoppers.
I used an old bumble bee dry fly that looked a lot like the little black
hoppers when it's wet.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m