[pct-l] George Lake

I day-hiked that section of the PCT a few years ago from Big Lake. There was
one wide spot on the PCT that had the look of an old trail junction but there
was no obvious trail. It was roughly where a trail to George Lake might have
been.

There was a huge forest fire in that area last year. I'm not sure where the
fire came to a stop, but if it consumed the area with my "wide spot" then
it's going to be harder to notice.

Terry