[pct-l] No Cure for Long distance Hiking (PCT Argentia - Canada Artic Section)

You mean, there is no cure.
I am ruined for life.
No trail to long, no cross country section to high, no Glaciated peak to beautiful
to satisfy my love of the outdoors?

Well perhaps I can live with this addiction.
-Mountain Goat-
http://www.geocities.com/pct_2005

Wish list:
PCT 2005
CDT 2006
ICDT 2008
AT   2010
American Discovery Trail 2011
Arizona Trail 2012
Canadian Rockies Trail 2013
Oregon Trail 2014
Colorado Trail 2017
Donner Party Trail 2018
Eastern Contential Trail 2019
Israel National Trail 2021
Florida Trail 2022
Pacific Crest trail Agentina-Artic section to Canada-Artic Section 2023-2025 (8792 miles)

Ken Powers <kdpo@gottawalk.com> wrote:
Mountain Goat,

Don't count on hiking the PCT to cure your bug for hiking. Somehow hiking a
long distance trail seems to hook lots of people in wanting to hike another.

>From one who knows,
Ken
www.GottaWalk.com