[pct-l] United Flight

Hi, My boyfriend Monty is hiking the Pct.  I am at home making arrangements and
drop boxes etc.  Does anyone know if it is feasible to walk (make it) from
toulumne meadows station to belden in 10days.  What I am trying to do is
make airline reservations for him out of redding or closer. He called me earlier
today from a pay phone and told me he will be in Toulumne meadows in two days.
He needs to fly out by the 18th of July.  I am trying to find a place for him to fly out.
He is flying United or United West..  Can Anyone Help.  It looks like Chico or Redding
Is the Closest.

Thanks
Kelly

Monty Tam