[pct-l] VVR Again

My own personal name for VVR is "Robber's Roost".  Now having said that, I
have to admit that I kind of like the place.  Yes, you must plan to drop about
$100 for an overnight say in one of their facilities, food, etc.  But you just
plan it in to your hiking budget.  I like the boat ride, pies, and atmosphere.
 This was in the Butch era several years ago.  I thought of my name for it
from the old time clip joints along the Ohio/Mississippi Rivers back in the
pioneer days.  It's the romantic in me.  Later, Switchback