[pct-l] VVR Road

I guess it is just what you are used to! I am from Montana and have driven on many unpaved mountain roads. In 1993 I did a trans-Sierra backpack from east to west. The end point was VVR. The road out of VVR didn't seem bad at all or anything unusual to me.

The post about proper road etiquette was right on target. Unfortunately, just as on the paved roads, there are way too many people who think they own any road they happen to be on. Hmmm.... anyone know of any road rage incidents on the road to the VVR?

Happy Independence day! Drive safe wherever you are!

Amblin' Man