[pct-l] RE: VVR

I enjoyed reading the few posts about VVR and the driving conditions.
Some friends and I were thinking of spending a week there next year.
Now we're even more determined to do so.  Bad roads keep the riff-raff
out, and let the determined in.

I have a one-room "cabin" at 7,000 feet just 1.2 miles (as the crow
flies) off the PCT in Section F, and if unpaved, potholed, switchbacked
roads were a factor, I would never get to see the place.  I might have
to sell it soon, but it sure won't be because of the road.  We've had a
great 10+ years together.