[pct-l] Another bear story from Little Jimmy as told by Sarg Bivy

Yours truly was busy this weekend in the San Gabriels filling gaps
caused by THE BEAR when I ran across Redbeard (started from Campo on
May 13).  Redbeard was up at Little Jimmy on Wednesday with a few
people he didn't know.  THE BEAR made his presence known and at 4 AM
an exasperated camper screamed, "I'D RATHER IN IN LAS VEGAS".
Redbeard said, "I'll go!"  So they did.  They guy paid for the room
and gave Redbeard $40 gambling money.  Well, Redbeard couldn't lose.
He paid the guy back and got free drinks all night, finishing up by
losing $5.