[pct-l] Belden to Poisen spring day hike.

Yes, Water is abundant. Basicly, the snow just melted, and there is water in almost every creek. Small patches of snow above 6800 feet. On Map N3, the trail has been rerouterd. will try posting correction.

You would find water at the following points....Belden is reference point =1283. Milages, by my guess, not by any data book...
Indian Creek (1284). - (you cross a bridge here)
creek (1285)
Rattle snake creek (no milage given, because I couldn't find it on the map)
creek (1288)
creek (1288.5)
creek (1289)- right before myrtle flat.
creek (1290)
creek (1293)
Along side head waters, chips creek (1294)
below Poisen spring (1295)
Poison Spring (1296)
Patches of snow at 1296.5 (at the pass).

Judson Brown  wrote:
How's the water situation going up Chips Cr.? Is it still easy to access
from the trail?