[pct-l] high pass route

I am thinking of redoing Glacier Peak on the east side around Labor Day, going from
Holden to Buck Creek Pass to High Pass then down to the Napeequa and then rejoin
the official alternate between Little Giant and Boulder Pass, then get back to the
PCT at White Pass or Indian Pass.

Going southbound, I'll be running into northbound through-hikers this way.

My question is the about the route via High Pass to Napeequa.     It's not a trail
but a mountaineer's route, and I am curious about "how technical" at that time of
year.     I am not afraid of minor ice axe and crampon usage though I'd rather not
carry them.    I just don't want to get into any kind of technical rock climbing
with a heavy pack, especially in bad weather - though the off-trail portion appears
to be doable in one day and I could take the official alternate route via
Little Giant if the weather looked bad on that day.

Has anybody done it in recent years?    The good thing about no trail is that
last October's storm probably doesn't make it any worse.