[pct-l] N Cascades Flood Damage Update at Seattle REI 6/7

The ranger that presented at ADZPCTKO did a great presentation on the damaged area.
The photos shown were of the before/after sort with outlines of where the trail used to be in the after shots...
Or, more accurate, where WHOLE mountainsides used to be...

Perhaps this is the same gal and presentation?

It was amazing how the topography was altered wholesale by this flood...

Since I wasn't thru-hiking, or anywhere near when I'd be in this area on my section hikes, I didn't commit the info to memory. I just sat with my oilcan and marveled at the photos...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m