Fwd: Re: [pct-l] Bear Attack.... or Food for thought

I just talked to Fish and Game (Mr Hall 661-270-9219, if anyone needs the
number), and he said last year a little bear was stocking the hikers and would
knock them down and grab the backpack.  There is someone up at Little Jimmy now
checking out the bears for ab-bear-ant behavior.
The problem comes from the closing of Crystal Lake, on the other side of Windy
Gap.  Mr Hall said they had very messy concessionaires there, and now that it
is closed some "polluted bears" still have bad behaviors.
Capt Bivy
PS I'm glad I didn't have my dog along.