Fwd: Re: [pct-l] Bear Attack.... or Food for thought

actually, having your dog may have helped to keep the bear away.

It sure s nice of the bears to stock the hikers now that the
concessionaires have shut down. I wonder how the bears' selection of
goods compares.  :-)

lastly, please don't take this the wrong way because its meant all in
good fun and I am not serious at all...  but I think that getting your
food stolen by a bear while bivy'ing requires demotion from "Captain
Bivy" to "Sargeant Bivy". :-)

carry on.

peace,
dude