[pct-l] mailing labels

I still don't get it.  In order to mail something, you need to go to the
Post Office.  And they always have mailing labels there, so what would be
the point of carrying extras in your bounce box?  Is it because you could
mail from some place that isn't a post office if you had the labels ahead of
time?  I wouldn't think so because you still need to deal with the postage
and everything.

Steve