[pct-l] mailing labels

In a message dated 4/16/2004 3:09:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
steve_pct@hotmail.com writes:

> As I was perusing through Yogi's handbook, I noticed that a couple people
> mentioned mailing labels to be included in the bounce box.  What do you
> mean?  Suge, I know you've mentioned this.  Won't there be mailing labels at
>
> the post office?  Is the point just to fill them out ahead of time?  I'm
> wondering if there's something I'm not aware of here.

Mailing labels just make it easier to send packages ahead.  They need not be
filled out ahead of time.

There are mailing labels available for free at the PO's if you intend on
using Priority Mail and if you do you could always throw some of them in your box
to be filled out as necessary.

Don't forget to label your box "Hold for PCT Hiker" with your approximate
arrival date.  It's also a good idea to write your name in large block letters on
the sides of the box for easy ID.

Sly