From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Randy Forsland
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:09 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Hiking gear on planes

I happen to work for TSA and I can give you some insight on "checked
baggage" versus "carry on baggage"

NOT allowed
Fuel containers of any kind..even if brand new, they may be confiscated. No
stoves that have a fuel tank attached. matches (any kind) Lighters (any
kind)

I'll get the entire list tomorrow and try to post it...or provide a link..

Redwood