[pct-l] O.T. Digital Cameras and Thru-Hikes

In a message dated 4/1/2004 7:28:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, motbe@cox.net
writes:
I know that my manual for the Digital Rebel said it'll take 600 pictures on a
single charge.  So, I was planning on carrying two batteries to cover me,
just in case (although, 1200 pictures is a lot!)
Then, there is your memory card capacity to consider. How many cards?
How to unload it?
Turnaround time, if you mail it home and back to unload.
Add a USB connect Card Reader to your bounce box (connect at a public
library)?
Charlie