[pct-l] O.T. Digital Cameras and Thru-Hikes

In a message dated 4/1/2004 7:46:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
CharlieJones@aol.com writes:.........................................................
> [...]
How to unload it? <<<<<

Not long ago, someone on the list posted info about a Radio Shack Digital
Photo Library.  I check them out and bought one.  Deduct the rebate and it costs
$100.  Has a 20GB hard drive with built in card reader.  Only caveat is the
cards it reads, which are Compact Flash (types I & II), Smard Media Card, Memory
Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital Card, MultiMedia Card and IBM
Microdrive.  Has a built in (replacable) rechargable battery which lasts 2.5 hours on
a charge.  Comes with software and USB cable. It could be shipped with bounce
box.

"No Way"
Ray Echols