[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

marge@prothman.org writes:

> When you tried on the new Frogg Togg Jacket, did it appear to be tight
> around the hips or upper legs.  The picture indicates they have lengthened
> and tapered the jacket and I wondered if it had a two way zipper in order
> not too bind your gait if you are walking in it.
> I really liked it.
> Marge
_____

The jacket was not too snug around the bottom.  Very comfortable, at least
for me.  The zipper is one-way, but starts about four inches up from the bottom
hem.  The Velcro overflap closes to the bottom.  I like the design.

Summer has arrived here for the past week, so I haven't given the Frogg Toggs
a rain test yet.  With temps in the 80's, the falls at Yosemite must be
thundering!  However, we will surely get more rain (and snow in the Sierra) before
the hikers get there.