[pct-l] LAX to Aqua Dulce

Greetings from Agua Dulce!  There are a couple of ways you can get to Agua Dulce from LAX.  Antelope Valley Shuttle 800.870.7474 can get you here.  If you are a little more adventurous, you can take the train to our vicinity and we can pick you up.  Just let us know when you plan to arrive.  This requires taking a bus from the airport to the nearest train station, taking the train to Los Angeles' Grand Central Station (an classic art deco era building in old world craftsmanship), and from there toward the Antelope Valley.  For schedules and information, go to

http://www.metrolinktrains.com

Hope this helps.

Donna Saufley
dsaufley@sprynet.com