[pct-l] Maps vs books

For the most part, the maps in the book were just fine.  I wish I
would have had the JMT maps though.  They would have made it easier
to cross the snowy parts ... especially coming up to Forrester Pass.
It took me forever to spot the trail going up the wall.

Also, having topo maps for all the trail reroutes in Washington would
be nice too.  The Forest Service was usually pretty good about
telling you where to go.  But they usually failed to mention that you
would be climbing an additional gazillion feet.

-Teflon