[pct-l] Hiking the trail with your dog

Betsy - you've shown that you did your research.  My question is this:  how
can you possibly know if your dog is/isn't suffering?

It can't speak to you.  It can't tell your husband that it is tired, it is
hungry, it is thirsty, it is hot, it thinks it's getting sick, that it would
like to take a zero day at the next town.  It did not think, "I'd like to
walk 2700 miles this summer.  hmmm, what can I do to prepare myself mentally
for this?"

In my opinion, forcing a dog to thru-hike the PCT is cruel.

yogi

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/