[pct-l] weight loss

I went from about 190 down to 170 and could not afford to lose that weight.
I became known as the "Great Albino Zulu Warrior" due to my abnormally thin
look and sickly white skin, but, damn could I hike!  I would load up on calories
at every chance I could get, carried a gallon bag of trail mix stuffed with
high calorie ingredients, munched on it constantly, split 4 man dinners 3 or 2
ways, and still couldn't maintain my weight.  I gained the 20 lost and another
10 within 3 weeks of finishing!

Strider