[pct-l] Digital Image Solution

On Mar 9, 2004, at 3:37 PM, dude wrote:
> for those of you who are techies like me, Radio Shack is offering a
> 20gb portable image storage device that reads compact flash cards and
> smart media cards.  Its normally $130, but currently has a $30 rebate.

Here is another option, the Road Stor:

http://www.micro-solutions.com/product_info/roadstor/lit-401010.html

This portable device can be run off of a battery (included) and will
burn the pictures from a memory card to a CD.  You can also play CDs
and DVD's with the device as well as give impromptu slide shows of
your pictures (DVD and slide show via a connection to a TV, cables
included).  You can also connect the device up to your computer (via
a USB cable) to access the memory cards or the CD/DVD drive.

I picked up Road Stor at my local CompUSA.