[pct-l] re: looking for a trail partner

My thoughts are hike with some you get along with.  If you're not having a good time, hike by yourself- don't be afraid of the weather or the trail.  Its not nearly as scary as it seems.

I hiked with Tasha for last 1000 miles to Canada.  At the beginning we got along great, too well,  but by the end we didn't.  I think we stuck together because the weather was getting bad (wet) and neither wanted to hike alone.

Unfortunately it just leaves you with bad memories of those sections.
Later, Tasha trashed me in her semi-fictional book.

Vivek