[pct-l] Hitchhiking

Last winter I was hitching my way north from Guatemala and met a familly of
4 going the same way.  We hitched 24h straight toghether and they finally
invited me to spend the week-end in their home in La Paz!!  The thing i like
most about it is that you never know where you'll end up.  Hitch-hikers of
the world, unite!

tips of the day
IMPORTANT:  Never drop in a town with a jail!  I was stuck in Kamloops for 2
days, It's hard to get a ride beside a ''No hitchhiking, picking-up is
illegal'' sign! (the beard and beaten-up look surely didn't help...)

Also very efficient, if your hitching with a lady, hide in the
bush....average pick-up time on a busy road is 10 min, after all you have to
do is pop-up and voila!

Dancing sure make people smile, but doesn't seem to help a bit. :)

Have fun!
-franc

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/