[pct-l] Hitching

In a message dated 3/4/2004 2:16:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hiker1111-online@yahoo.com writes:..............................
> [...]
station, or grocery store etc)  and and explain you're hiking the PCT and need a
ride to town/trail, you'll have a better chance of getting a ride.<<<<<

I have never had a lot of trouble getting a ride back to the trailhead. It's
always getting into town... Scissors, Tamarack into Cabazon (walked the whole
way), Angeles Crest into Wrightwood ( walked the whole way), Elizabeth Lake
Canyon Rd to Lake Hughes, Tehachapi-Willow Pass, Walker Pass.....I could go on
and on.

"No Way"
Ray Echols