[pct-l] Recipes

In a message dated 3/3/2004 8:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
franczazou@hotmail.com writes:

> Hello!  I also plan on buying food along the way, but I'm still not sure
> what to buy.  I don't have much long distance hiking experience, but lot's
> of backpacking/hitchhicking.

<snip>

 Any suggestion???

When I start getting hungry I usually add a ramen to  a Lipton noodles (or
rice) and sauce along with pepperoni, dried beef/hamburg/veggies, jerky or
anything else that's available.  I also try to make sure I have one bread type
product for dipping and lunches, along with the biggest bag of potato chips.

For breakfast I'm into a vitimin fortified cereal (Smart Start) and dried
milk, lunches consist of bagels or bread with cheese, peeperoni/salami etc. and
packs of mayo, chips, dinners as described and lots of little debbies/snickers
for mid-meal snacks.

Sly