[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

Good advice Sly, but interested parties may want to check with VVR first
before doing this. The website says there is a limit of 25 lbs per package
sent to them. I don't know if they enforce this weight limit or not, but
it would be better to check before sending your package.

>From VVR website resupply page:
http://edisonlake.com/default.asp?page=resupply
"Please note:  Packages are limited to 25 pounds each. Any packages left
or not picked up by the specified date, will be held 30 days unless
special arrangements are made. After that time period, we place the food
in a hikers box for other hikers in need of extra supplies at no charge."

Brian Bowlsby