[pct-l] a funny little story

I just got back from Kinkos, where I got another set of books printed.
While the clerk was helping me, he kept stepping back and sneezing.  FINALLY
he said, "I'm sorry.  I'm allergic to out-doorsy people."

Huh?!?!?  Allergic to out-doorsy people?

I'm not sure if it was ME, or my brand new Western Mountaineering Flight
jacket, but something definitely was bothering him.

I'm still chuckling.  Allergic to out-doorsy people.  Hee hee hee.

yogi

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2