[pct-l] a funny little story

In a message dated 3/2/2004 1:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

> Huh?!?!?  Allergic to out-doorsy people?
>
> I'm not sure if it was ME, or my brand new Western Mountaineering Flight
> jacket, but something definitely was bothering him.

LOL...  well Yogi, you could slide on the Sly scale of out-doorsy people,
from 1 to 0, as long as you weren't any wearing perfume.  But even that would be
acceptable under the right circumstances.

The new hiking clothes smell is a big plus, but not mandatory.

Sly