[pct-l] Camping spots on maps A10 and A11

Hey there,

I might find myself camped either nearby Rodriguez Spur Truck Trail or
maybe even Scissors crossing this coming Saturday night. Any tips on
decent camp spots? Or more specifically regarding Scissors, where I
could conceivably spend the night? I figure maybe under the Hwy 78
bridge but I'm hoping there's something a little nicer (if I end up there).

I'm either going to do and out-n-back from Mt Laguna to Rodriguez Spur
area, or if I can figure out shuttle options, leave my car at Barrel
Springs Friday night and go from Laguna to Scissors Saturday (28 miles)
then on to Barrel Springs Sunday (24 miles). Either way I'll send AsABat
the water info upon my return.

Thanks in advance,

Mike