[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

When I resupplied at Crater Lake ('99), the PO was sending all hiker boxes
down to the Mazama Campground store anyway, so be sure to check there for your
box even if you expect it to be up the hill at the PO.

In their defense, I think they were trying to make it more convenient for
hikers by doing that.  The store is open on weekends and longer hours during the
week.  A good idea if you're aware of the practice.  Things may be different
now, so check.  You don't need to climb Mt. Mazama twice!