[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

At 06:26 PM 3/2/2004 -0800, Bruce Harvey wrote:
>Last time I rode the Minaret Summit bus, the ride to Mammoth ski lodge was
>free, so only 5$ round trip.

It may be you rode it both ways in the same day where I spent the night in
Mammoth. The web page speaks of the fares as day passes. Technically it was
$5 round-trip for me too as the kind rangers would not take my money on the
way to Mammoth.

The web page also mentions the price went up in 2003 to $7. Apologies for
the confusion.

http://www.nps.gov/depo/depomain.htm

Tangent