[pct-l] VVR Resupply information in PCT Handbook

If you ARE going to send a resupply box anywhere along this section, VVR is
the place to send it.  The cost, as I recall, is in the $10-15 range.  DO NOT
send it to either Muir Valley Ranch or Reds Meadow.  They will cheerfully
relieve you of $40 or thereabouts for the service.  (I haven't checked these costs
this year.)

Restaurant food is decent at Reds Meadow, excellent at VVR.  I don't know if
Muir Ranch will feed you if you're not a paying guest there.
_____