[pct-l] What pack weight?

My thoughts:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Niemiec"

> I have another one.  what pack weight did most of yall have?  It looks
like
> my base pack weight is coming to about 20-21lbs...

You will find a wide variety here, but I'd guess the average is around 12
lbs or so. Some more, some as little as 8 lbs.

> Wear:
> patagonia shorts
> silkweight T
> go lite wisp wind shirt?? pants- can't find them for sale?
>
> closet:
> another patagonia T
> patagonia long sleeve
> no other pants
> Marmot Precip anorak
> Marmot prceip pants???--( better or lighter rian pants?)

Why 2 T shirts?

Why shorts AND wind pants AND rain pants? Maybe convertible pants if you
want both shorts and longs, plus rain pants that work for wind pants?

> nalegene "canteen's" 4.5oz

Gatorade bottles work as well (if you don't drop them) and only weigh 1 oz.

AsABat