[pct-l] What pack weight?

Alright
I have another one.  what pack weight did most of yall have?  It looks like
my base pack weight is coming to about 20-21lbs...

here is my gear list... suggest any changes you can think of---  and if I
need more than one set of something please let me know (other than shoes)

Wear:
patagonia shorts
silkweight T
some type of rain/sun hat
smartwooll socks
NB 801's
go lite wisp wind shirt?? pants- can't find them for sale?

closet:
another patagonia T
patagonia long sleeve
no other pants
Marmot Precip anorak
Marmot prceip pants???--( better or lighter rian pants?)
rain over-mitts
fleece gloves

kitchen:
no idea yet

toiletres:
clever toothbrush some floss not sure what else
trowel - any light weight options????

first aid/footcare:
no idea yet

gear:
mosquito headnet
ula pack 49oz
tarptent 28oz
sleeping bag 34oz
stuff sacks - total 8oz
trekking poles- 11 0z
esbit stove/tablets
titanium kettle 4 oz
headlamp 4.1oz
key chain led light 1oz
nalegene "canteen's" 4.5oz
ice axe??? 13oz or blackdiamond whippet 10oz
water filter or aqua mira drops??????

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed