From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
CMountainDave@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 6:09 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] What was the problem?

Got back from skiing to find my AOL account canceled because someone had
learned my password and had sent out a mass mailing. Was this a PCT list
problem?
Because my computer crashed and was repaired about a week ago, my entire
e-mail address book was wiped clean and so I am assuming the mass mailing
was sent
out to PCT list members. I had to change my password and answer a bunch of
security questions to have my Internet service restored. Haven't the
slightest
idea what was sent out, but my apologies if anyone recieved anything
offensive
in my name
 David C