[pct-l] Water Reports from AS A Bat

I'm expecting to finish Section "A" by ADZPCTKO.
I should have a real current report for you, AsABat, on the San Felipes just in time for those catching up behind me!

Also...

I'm toying with the idea of constructing a "Lucky 5" style drop & chair...
And placing it somewhere between Scissors and Warner Springs.

Questions:

1) As I don't live close to this section, I would not be able to maintain a steady water cache. Are there any Trail Angels in this area that would help maintain a cache here? At least in the summer months?
2) Would there be any other use for the drop? Any special considerations to build into it? (critter protection, log book protection, etc.)
3) Where would be the best place to place this? I'm hearing that the San Felipe road doesn't access the PCT conveniently. The jeep trail to the east of the hills seems to have access points to it, but an easier road would help keep it supplied.

I participate in "geocaching" and there may be an interest in the geocaching community to "find" this location and help keep fresh water there. I'll sound out this idea to their web sites to see how much interest I can drum up for this.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m