[pct-l] What was the problem?

Got back from skiing to find my AOL account canceled because someone had
learned my password and had sent out a mass mailing. Was this a PCT list problem?
Because my computer crashed and was repaired about a week ago, my entire
e-mail address book was wiped clean and so I am assuming the mass mailing was sent
out to PCT list members. I had to change my password and answer a bunch of
security questions to have my Internet service restored. Haven't the slightest
idea what was sent out, but my apologies if anyone recieved anything offensive
in my name
 David C