[pct-l] non-explosive fuel that can legally be shipped by air

I am not so sure the Esbit tablets do not produce"toxic fumes".  I tried to
use them for a bit and just could not tolerate the odor and fumes that they
gave off.  I maybe allergic to the vapor, but couldn't be near the esbit
tablet when it was burning.

I have a bad reaction to methanol (get a scratchy throat), and even to
denatured alcohol when it is burned in an enclosed space, like a garage(door
open) which is where I was testing stoves for a while.

Fuel efficiency is not the only factor for me; If you are using a stove for
5 months. toxicity is definiely a factor.
-----